The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Spira
- An electronic system that controls the advancement, rotation, the descent of the holding slab piston, only when the slab passes.
- Conveyor belt width 600mm driven on a flat stainless-steel plate.
- Dynamic/smart speed function: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, automatically varies the belt speed to reduce downtimes according to the kind of working and the tools to be utilized.
- Workpiece locking by pneumatic pistons
- Main protection covers in stainless steel.
- To prevent rusting of the machine, the structure and the main components are metalized using a modern treatment composed of several phases: sandblasting, metalizing with zinc wires, epoxy paint with zinc phosphate, and final paint coat with polyacrylic polish. The covers are in durable stainless steel. All other metal sheets on the machine have been treated by cataphoresis in the sequence they have gone through a degreasing bath, a pre-treatment full immersion, an electroplated bath that uses power to lay paint creating a uniform and consistent film after the rinsing is complete, it is then all baked and sealed in an oven.
- Water tank with lateral outlets.
- Manual lubrication.
- Monolithic machine (made in one piece – excluding the rollers) that does not need foundations but can lay on the floor.
Loading table height
Abrasive wheels diameter
Calibrating wheel diameter
Diameter of the disc for upper/lower groove
Max. power used
Water requirement approx.
Air requirement approx.
- Calibrating (max calibrated strip: 50 mm);
- Straight edge polishing.
- Upper and lower bevels at 45°.
- Upper/lower pencil round profiles.
- Upper/lower groove.
- Partial works.
- Polishing different thicknesses on flat edges at the same time
- Thickness 20÷40 mm
- Larghezza minima 140 mm
- Maximum width 1500mm (support bar closed)
- Maximum width 3000mm (support bar open)