At heart of a perfect edge. Designed and manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, the OMEGA series, automatic multispindle belt polishing machine, is remarkable for its performance and production on every kind of marble and granite. Its complete equipment allows it to perform all the finishing operations on the materials used in the building field, furnishings, and monuments. On steps, windowsills and other works with thickness from 10 to 60 mm this machine is able to perform: calibration/gauging, straight edge, bevels, upper groove, lower groove, sloping cuts and their polishing, quirk miters (QM), slot cuts in general, bullnose, edges with regular round shapes (quarter bullnose, half bullnose, etc.). The machine can perform all the processing without the operator’s manual intervention.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Omega 60
- Steel structure, electro welded, fully worked by milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment
that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting. The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, carters in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edges without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling friction) and the slab locking – by pneumatic pistons.
- Oscillating operation of the edge polishing group by a lever system, original, patented, operated by hydraulic pistons electronically controlled. Oscillating mechanism, placed in its proper boxes, oil bath.
- Hydraulic working of the motors for the edge polishing.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slabs of different thickness, one after the other.
- Water collection tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- New hydraulic unit for substantial energy savings.
- Color touch screen 8”.
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
Here we show you our concept of completeness.
- Beveling spindles (pre-cut) with automatic positioning.
- Series of spindles for the edge (the first with diamond wheel generating the bullnose profile, automatic positioning).
- Series of beveling spindles.
- Spindle for lower / upper groove.
- Extendible bar to support pieces of big dimensions.
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Motorized positioning of calibrator, lower / upper groove units.
- Vertical spindle for calibrated strip polishing.
- Vertical spindle for bush hammering of the slab surface.
- Horizontal calibrating spindle.
- Opposite upper groove spindle (double upper groove).
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Beveling spindles with the possibility of horizontal positioning in addition to the straight edge polishing.
Diameter of the gauging wheel
Diameter generating wheel
130 ÷ 150
Diameter of the gauging wheel
Diameter of the disc for upper/lower groove
Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)
0 ÷ 3
Conveyor belt width
Minimum working width
Loading plane height
Dimensions (rollers excluded)
5,7 x 2,3 x 2,2
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.