The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Athena
- Monobloc machine constructed with ultimately strong and rigid chassis, produced through high-quality and high-precision mechanical systems. The retaining-spindle slide moves along the frontal side of the working surface by means of ball screws guides, managed by a brushless motor.
- Electrical tool retaining spindle (4 kW) with variable speed range from 0 to 3000 rpm, assembled on three monitored and interpolated axes, also managed by brushless motors. Vertical axis stroke (ball screws guides): 550 mm. Horizontal axis stroke (ball screws guides): 250 mm.
- Rotation axis stroke (reducer with no backlash): 180°.
- 12 positions automatic tool change.
- Workpiece loading system by means of a pneumatic turntable.
- Pneumatic holding-slab pistons.
- Reference squares for piece alignment.
- External wire-net fencing for the operator safety.
- Centralized automatic lubrication.
- CNC control unit, together with controls visualized on touch-screen monitor.
- Sensor for the automatic reading of piece positioning.
- Automatic device which stops the machine in event of exhausted abrasive tooling.
- Water circuit with fluxometer for automatic machine stopping in event of water starvation.
- Software with pre-set profiles.
- Flexibility to program and work 5 pieces with different thickness and profile concurrently
The unique pleasure of seeing your ideas, even the most creative, coming true.
By using the Athena machine you will be able to realize the most common profiles available on the market and create customized ones, even with various shapes or heights.
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Motorized turntable to execute round tables, ø 65÷ø 200 cm.
- Omnidirectional foldaway rollers which retract under the working surface.
- Planetary head for straight edges, pictures n. 1 and 4
- Support bar, picture n. 2
- Support bench picture n. 3
- Automatic turning table.
- Disc for cuts at any angle, e.g. 45° on 8cm thickness
7,3 x 2,3 x 2,2
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.