At heart of a perfect edge. Designed and manufactured according to the conveyor belt machines.
Belt Edge polishing machine for straight edge MUSA, so much value locked up in a compact design.
Automatic edge polishing machine able to perform all the finishing field, furnishings and monuments.
Up-to-date concepts and structural principles, the MUSA series, automatic multi-spindle belt polishing machine, is remarkable for its performance and production on every kind of marble and granite.
Its complete equipment allows it to perform all the finishing operations on the materials used in the building field.
On steps, windowsills and other works with thickness from 5 to 100 mm this machine is able to perform: calibration/gauging, straight edge, bevels, upper groove, lower groove, sloping cuts and their polishing, quirk miters (QM), slot cuts in general.
The machine can perform all the processing without the operator’s manual intervention.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Musa
- Steel structure, electro-welded, fully worked by a milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting. The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, covers in stainless steel.
- Conveyor belt leaning on a stainless-steel plane, driven by specific grooves.
- Slab locking by pneumatic pistons.
- Floating edge polishing unit.
- Electrical spindle working.
- Possibility of performing straight edges on slabs with different thicknesses and shapes at the same time.
- Possibility of partial workings.
- Water collection tank.
- Color touch screen 5″.
- Possibility to set the belt speed from the control panel.
- Laser to detect the position of the pieces on the belt and their length.
- Working thickness from 5 mm – suitable for ceramics.
Diameter of the gauging wheel
Diameter of the polishing wheels
Diameter of the disc for upper/lower groove
Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)
0 ÷ 3
Conveyor belt width
5 ÷ 80
Minimum working width
Loading plane height
Dimensions (rollers excluded)
4,5 x 1,75 x 1,8
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.