The perfect balance between compactness and effectiveness. Storm is an automatic bridge saw with monobloc structure which does not require any foundation, head rotating up to 330° and tilting up to up to 46°. An extremely simple and versatile bridge saw, suitable for cutting slabs of marble, granite, stone and agglomerates with performances levels able to satisfy both the artisan workshops and the medium-sized stone processing industries.
The unique features of Comandulli Storm machine
- The main structure of the machine (bridge, shoulders, table, holding disc carriage) is made of electro-welded steel, effectively protected from the corrosion by means of a treatment cycle including sandblasting, metallization and painting; it is equipped with a 15 Kw electro-spindle which holds a diamond disc with maximum diameter 625 mm; the disc is protected by a cover.
- The holding disc spindle moves along the bridge (X axis) on recirculating balls linear guides lubricated with grease and effectively protected. The movement is obtained by a motoreducer with mechanism pinion/rack controlled by a brushless motor with variable speed.
- The bridge (Y axis) moves onto rails by means of ball rollers immersed in oil which are suitably protected; the movement is obtained by a motoreducer with pinion/rack mechanism controlled by a brushless motor with variable speed.
- The holding disc spindle has a vertical stroke (Z axis) of 320mm; the movement is obtained by a motoreducer with a recirculating balls screw mechanism, sliding onto chromate guides.
- The disc holding spindle is able to rotate of 330° (A axis). The movement is obtained by a zero play precise motoreducer, operated by a brushless motor with variable speed.
- The diamond disc can manually tilt up to 46° for making sloping cuts.
- The table is tilting by means of 2 big size pneumatic pistons, and it is covered by a slab of marine wood.
- The electrical cabinet is positioned on the right side of the machine structure, at the ground level.
- The hanging control panel is positioned on the right side of the machine structure.
- It includes the complete set of commands to run the machine in automatic or manual mode, and it has a colour touch screen technology with visualized diagnostic by means of photographs.
- The machine is equipped with a linear laser for the alignment of the stone pieces and indication of the cut; the laser is mounted on the holding disc structure and moves in conjunction with it.
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Frequency adapter (inverter) for the disc holding spinale, it allows the use of discs in the range of 400 mm – 625 mm optimising the rotation speed;
- Electronic device and related software for the execution of the spatulation process on profiles.
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.